[OM] FS OM-PCs

Subject: [OM] FS OM-PCs
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 18:40:22 -0700
Since these have been the topic of discussion lately and think one of
them is a good buy. I've done some business with the local pawn shop
recently. I bought a OM-2 from them. On inspection found that the meter
was reading extremely. When I took it back to them no complaints or
hassle said they would send it to their repair man. Week later I had it
and appears to functioning correctly. That is all the recommendation or
affiliation I have with them.
    They have 2 OM-PC, both with original boxes (shells only no
packing). One they are selling with a 50 mm f/1,8 and the other body
only. The PC with the lens is a real user, brassing massive paint chips.
The lens though looks much better asking $89.95. The body only looks
like a buy. A little brassing around the lugs and edges $59.95. They are
at:

    Valley Gold & Silver Exchange        Phone (408) 280-5999
    368 South Bascom Avenue                FAX (408) 280-5069
    San Jose, CA 95128

Regards,
Larry