[OM] TOPE 1: server problems

Subject: [OM] TOPE 1: server problems
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 01:17:39 PDT
Hi guys,

I was just test driving the page and adding a few comments for some of the submissions when web-wizards.com (= Hostway) went down. I guess this is something temporarily, and it may work normally again already when you guys hit the page.

Either way, Hostway did not inform me of scheduled down time, so I guess it should be cured really soon. Also, the URL I posted (i.e. http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/tope ) is correct, so if you get an error, it must mean the server is still down. Great timing, huh? :(((

On a slightly more positive note: I forgot to mention that I debugged the comments script a bit more, and that I cured a bug which was present in the comments script for ADITL3: you can now use <CR><LF>s (i.e. <ENTER>) in your comments. Each <CR><LF> is replaced with the proper HTML tag <BR>, so that works much better now, and should prevent the script from getting stuck (like happened on a few occasions in the ADITL3 script).

Cheerio!
Olafo