[OM] Camera Works at the Washington Post

Subject: [OM] Camera Works at the Washington Post
From: "Michael P. Dodson" <mdodson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 20:10:19 -0500
Introducing Camera Works

Tuesday , April 4, 2000

Introducing Camera Works, washingtonpost.com's showcase channel for
merging the best of print journalism, photojournalism and documentary
filmmaking with the interactivity of the World Wide Web.

Camera Works will cover the range of human experience, from profound
social problems to triumphant celebrations. Camera Works will feature the
work of the award-winning photographers, writers and editors of The
Washington Post and washingtonpost.com, but will also draw on the rich
offerings of other photographers and photo agencies.

We hope you will visit us often and we welcome hearing from you at
cameraworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Doug Feaver, Executive Editor, washingtonpost.com
 © 2000 Washington Post Newsweek Interactive

Find it at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/photo/

You may find a plain 56K connection a bit slow, but some of the pictures
will reward your patience.