Re: RE:[OM] Available light vs. Flash (Was: New question)

Subject: Re: RE:[OM] Available light vs. Flash (Was: New question)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 19:11:17 -0500
I'll probably do both.  I took shots of the same event last year (my kids
are a year apart in school), but with my Kodak digital.  They came out fine,
but it does a nice job at handling different light sources.

I'm leaning towards:

1) OM-4 with 100/2, Fuji Press 800
2) OM-2S with 35-105 and T32

I'll probably throw the 85/2 and the 180/2.8 in the bag too.  Heck, if I'm
going to look like a camera geek, might as well do it with quality.

Tom