Re: [OM] Diffusion effects

Subject: Re: [OM] Diffusion effects
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:58:41 -0700
===Checking out the setup in the Clicks' studio, they're just using a
digital
camera with standard umbrella lighting and monolights, with an additional
flash on the camera hot shoe, printing the portraits out while the customer
waits (dye sub?).====

Until I got to the part about digital cameras I was going to suggest
cross processing.
Now it could be anything in their little program.

The flash on the hot shoe is probably to fire slaves in the other strobes.

CL