[OM] Candidate Image for One Moment Photo Contest

Subject: [OM] Candidate Image for One Moment Photo Contest
From: "Ron Spolarich" <caesar2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:27:56 -0500
Wayne:  I made a visit to our Hall of Fame, Olympus Gallery, looking for an
image that, to me, fits the criteria of your eye-heart-hand-one-moment
criteria.  Denton Taylor's "NYC Marathon 1" says it all!  I'm ashamed to
say, as a greater Boston, MA resident, I can't remember the names of the
father and son pictured.  But their story truly is an inspiration.

http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/subpages/taylor/marawhel.html

RonS