Re: what is this stuff?Re: [OM] [OT] White Treff

Subject: Re: what is this stuff?Re: [OM] [OT] White Treff
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 21:06:59 -0600
Acer, they are refering to fast-food hamburger joints called "White Castle" or
here in the south "Krystal".
They sell little square mini-burgers, about 2 inches (5cm) on a side, topped
with onions. Not so long ago,
a person could purchase a literal sack full of them for a couple of bucks.They
have a following, take for
instance my nephew. When he came home from college during breaks and holidays,
he would buy several
dozen Krystal burgers and freeze them to take back to college. That's what he
survived on.