Re: [OM] ( fwd) Import Duty Tax

Subject: Re: [OM] ( fwd) Import Duty Tax
From: lgriffin@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 19:05:20 -0800
I can't say that this information is what you want but.  I just received to
clunker
lenses from the Canary Islands. There is no indication that the package was
opened.
The sender had printed on the outside of the box "Lenses spare parts" and the
printing wasn't that large, definitely readable with out any trouble. I've got 2
meters coming from the UK via FedEx.

Regards,
Larry