Re: [OM] Gotta OM4!

Subject: Re: [OM] Gotta OM4!
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:26:12 -0800 (PST)
<snipped fascinating swap>

>>> Any how, I highly recomend the OM4 to even those diehard, set it my
self, no bells kind of OMers. My OM1s won't get used as much any more,
but I'll never part with them.<<<

I'm about as die-hard for "i'll do it all myself thank you very much" as
they come, yet five minutes with a 4T had me madly wanting to keep it, but
it wasn't mine <g>. Very easy to see complete frame and display, and I
wear glasses! Now, if I could only find one for sale at a garage sale,
with 50/1.2, for a few bucks :))

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!