[OM] lens inquiry

Subject: [OM] lens inquiry
From: BruceDKolber <brucedkolber@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:12:35 -0500
Hi!....In response to:

>>>BTW, nobody has responded to SEVERAL inquiries (not just me) about
the 50/1.8
"Made in Japan", and 50/1.4 >1,000,000, and the best lens in each of
these
lines.  Can someone at least send a URL where I can get this
information.........please.    For those of you who complain about
off-topic threads, here is your chance to release your wealth of
knowledge!<<<<<

I have the following lenses (and have never made a direct comparison):

1) Zuiko (does not specify MC) 50mm 1.8 "made in Japan" with black nose.

2) Zuiko MC 50mm 1.8 "Japan" with black nose .
3) F.Zuiko 50mm 1.8 with black nose.
4) G.Zuiko 50mm 1.4 with black nose.
5) Zuiko MC 50mm 1.4 with black nose (serial less than 1,000,000).

I will attempt to shoot the same scene (soon) with all the lenses
(yikes!) and let everyone know my impressions.
regards, Bruce