Re: [OM] AF IS lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] AF IS lenses
From: ALEXSCIFI@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 18:10:52 EST
In a message dated 2000-03-21 5:19:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
a.f.w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< I understand the penchant for talking up one's chosen system and I'm as
fond
 of my OM stuff as the next Zuikoholic but I am puzzled by the screed at the
 site reference given. According to the information , it would seem to be
 very difficult to get really sharp images from autofocus cameras on either
 AF or M mode and certainly not with IS. My question is : whence come all
 those excellent images - seemingly pin - sharp - that I constantly see in
 magazines, newspapers and  books and on web galleries, many - if not the
 majority - apparently taken by autofocus cameras, often in the hands of
 professional photographers?

 A.F. Wilson

That's a very good point! Are users of N*k*n and C*n*n AF systems getting
results as good as their OM systems?

Alex