RE: [OM] 50mm f1.2 contrast

Subject: RE: [OM] 50mm f1.2 contrast
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:37:14 -0500
Gary,
I know many of us have stated this, but the sheer preponderance of data,
procedures, mechanics, tolerance, not to mention expense and time are
overwhelming!  I know I speak for many when I say thank you so very much for
your efforts.
I know I could not/would not begin to reproduce them.

It certainly gives me a great feeling of pride to talk about this list and
some of the fine efforts you, George, Olaf, Hans, Lee and others have made
to make this an excellent base for this list.
I have introduced a fair number of people to this list, to me it is a source
of pride, knowledge and fun!
Thanks!
Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Gary states:
Giving an SQF grade fries my brain enough. I have no plans to break out
additional grades.  The contrast columns that currently exist were an
experiment from one set of slides shot and processed at the same time.