[OM] buy/sell 350 2.8, 300 2.8, 500 4

Subject: [OM] buy/sell 350 2.8, 300 2.8, 500 4
From: "Ron Crabtree" <crabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 18:06:57 -0700
I am looking for a 350mm 2.8 for less than $3000 US.  I would prefer the
light finish, but will settle for black.  Cosmetics not a real issue, but
glass must be primo.  For shipping purposes, non-US members probably need
not reply.  In order to pay for this lens, I am selling my Tokina 300mm 2.8,
and Sigmal 500mm f4.  Both are in mint conditon with metal cases.  I am
going to Africa and cannot carry both the 300mm and the 500mm.  I plan to
use the 350 with my 1.4x and 2x Oly converters.  Any takers please contact
me off list.  Thanks!!

Ron Crabtree
Santa Fe, NM  USA