Re: [OM] (Fwd) Anybody Used any of these Lenses or know anything about?

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Anybody Used any of these Lenses or know anything about?
From: "JOHN SCHEUERER" <jhs8956@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 14:24:49 EST
Thanks John.
I've been reading the old list archives since last summer + all the other stuff on the OM web so I could make an informed decision on a camera related to my budget. I have to say Olympus' small offerings in slr cameras, lenses, and other equipment was no hinderance after seeing the dedication that the folks on this list have concerning the OM system and its quality,but I'm sure you've heard this all before. I like my camera and it takes great pictures. Thanks again! J.S. No regrets!