Re: [OM] OM 77 (707)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 77 (707)
From: "C.H.Ling" <pling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 08:31:36 +0800
What I mean is the huge "Zuiko" collection that we have not the
"Olympus" AF lens, with manual focus Zuiko you can only have auto
exposure and nothing. Actually I have also found a work around on
that, set to flash mode and we can get 1/100s shutter fixed, use hand
held meter to check the exposure and set the aperture manually, but it
is not flexible.

C.H.Ling