Re: [OM] Reflecter/Diffuser

Subject: Re: [OM] Reflecter/Diffuser
From: "Rick Beckrich" <RBeckric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 08:14:03 -0500
Gregg - my flash w/slave sits on a light stand behind (and separate from) the
screen.
Playing with a second version with a "T" connector centered in the upper tube,
and
facing to the rear, so it can have an 'arm' mounted to it.   Rick in VA

>>> "Gregg" <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 03/08 8:58 PM >>>
I have been thinking about making one of the PVC tubing reflector/diffusers
that was mentioned recently and have even located some material that I
believe will work well.  My question is, for anyone who has used or seen one
in action, how was the flash mounted to this?  I have several ideas, but see
no sense experimenting if something that works well is already in use.

Gregg