Re: [OM] Framing your prints

Subject: Re: [OM] Framing your prints
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:47:25 +0000
I don't think this sounds like it at all.  What you are describing sounds
like the traditional foam core board which has been available for years at
ridiculous prices.

No, the stuff I saw looked like it was a uniform material rather than a
laminate, that is, the surface looked the same as a cut edge.

I might give the printer a ring and see if they can ID it.

Giles