[OM] RE: Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics

Subject: [OM] RE: Denial strategies for incorrigible, off-the-wagon Zuikoholics
From: "Bov, Frank" <Frank.Bov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:02:58 -0500
John,
For those whose "other" life precludes precise interception, a more robust
strategy is the swap ruse. Periodically swap lenses (or empty boxes) with
someone else on the list. Whenever something arrives,  you can honestly
express your eagerness to try out "Humphrey's 24/2" or express relief that
"Godfrey returned my 350/2.8" without letting on that you don't know anyone
named "Humphrey" or "Godfrey."

For dealers, you're sunk; service always implies some form of payment.
Another reason to use Camtech - "just getting my OM-1 back from John."
Perhaps John might find stealth return a popular service.

Frank

PS Doris, you're a gem!

PPS My apologies to any readers named Humphrey or Godfrey.