RE: [OM] Autocollimator tests on filters -Reply

Subject: RE: [OM] Autocollimator tests on filters -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 11:52:21 -0500
Try also:

The Digital Darkroom : Black-And-White Techniques Using Photoshop by George
Schaub

've  been thinking the same thing,  Gary. I'm  a bit surprised that these
image editing  programs don't have 'built in' the effects of the standard
color filters we  commonly use. Maybe  I haven't looked at the right
programs yet, but  it sure would  appeal to film photographers  making the
transition to digital  image manipulation to be  able  to choose a digital
81A filter from a menu,  or say an R25 before converting to a B+W image.