RE: [OM] Darkroom Survey

Subject: RE: [OM] Darkroom Survey
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:38:35 -0500
At 08:20 AM 2/29/00 -0600, you wrote:
...I guess we can't stop people having home darkrooms but perhaps they
ought to be subject to inspection and the chemicals require a licence
for purchase, to prove the user knows correct safety procedure.

Yeah, we should also require them to get another license to buy Clorox, ammonia, paint, motor oil, varnish, furniture wax, windshield fluid, Windex, Drano, Ajax, etc. Hell, I've even heard that some people pour used cooking oil down the drain!

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at