RE: [OM] Darkroom Survey

Subject: RE: [OM] Darkroom Survey
From: Dave Bulger <dbulger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:03:51 -0600
David,

I use tongs almost all of the time.  Can't stand gloves.   My 16x20 trays
have no "channels" in the bottom so if the print flattens to the bottom of
the tray I'll reach in there & grab it barehanded.

Fixer and bleach is good for finding any small cuts or scrapes on your
hands that you might not have noticed otherwise.  <g>

This is off-topic from your question, but:  Note: if you DO use the
barehanded approach, either be meticulous about washing/drying your hands
between prints -- chemicals on paper prior to exposure/development/fix tend
to mark it.  Personally, I use the left hand for the developer and the
right hand for stop/fix/bleach/etc.

Dave