Re: [OM] 80/4 and 135/4.5 rear caps

Subject: Re: [OM] 80/4 and 135/4.5 rear caps
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:23:55 -0500
Yes Virginia, there are two different deep caps. There's only about 1mm difference between the caps, but just enough so that the shorter one will not fit on the longer lens.

If you had two of the longer caps, they'd fit all the lenses (80/4 Mk1, 80/4 Mk2, 135/4.5). But unfortunately, I have one of the shorter caps, which limits its use.

Skip