Re: [OM] selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America

Subject: Re: [OM] selling to the list and trouble w/ Olympus America
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:15:25 -0500
Try Paul at www.olympusguy.com. He got me my tripod collar and a back cap for the 135/4.5 about 4 months ago.

FYI, don't assume that the same cap fits both the 80/4 and the 135/4.5. I have two deep Olympus caps for those lenses, and they are NOT the same. They are currently packed away as my house is being remodeled, otherwise, I'd check to see which is the longer one. You should be able to measure the back lens extension of the two lenses to figure it out. I'd order two of the longer cap, then they'd be interchangeable.

Skip