[OM] Olympus 707

Subject: [OM] Olympus 707
From: "Alex" <alexz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 19:48:10 +0200
Hello to all fellow listeners.
I hope I reached this list finally.
Well, I new and temporarily here and, honestly, just subscribed to inquire
information regarding Olympus 707 camera and dedicated flashes available to
help my friend to choose flash to substitute his old Metz which died
recently.
I myself Minolta user and Minolta list subscriber (MML), sorry.

Well, his camera is Olympus 707 and before suggesting him any flash unit I
would like to learn this camera specifications and datasheets.
Unfortunately I could find it nor in the internet neither on Olympus web
sites.
The 707 line just disappeared (if any).

I'm sure I can find on this list many knowledgeable users who will help me
to find such info online or to provide it in any other way.
Browsing B&H, Adorama, KEH catalogs (online of course) I figured out
F280 and T32 Olympus flash units available for about the same price.
(T32 sometimes cheaper). Would it be suitable for 707 ? Would combination
provide reliable TTL OTF flash exposures ?
Any other info will help.

Sincerely,
Alex Zabrovsky
972 9 7644860 + 4086 (ext.)