[OM] WANTED: 1-8 Screen

Subject: [OM] WANTED: 1-8 Screen
From: "Daryl Baird" <clayguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:01:15 -0700
Hello,

I'm new to the list and a new owner of an OM1. It has the stock screen in it
(a trashed up 1-13) and I want to piggyback this little gem on the back of
my telescope.  So, I am in pursuit of a 1-8. I've tried Charleston Camera,
KEH, B&H and followed all kinds of loose threads and non-commerical sites
via the search engines.
All to know avail.

Anyone have or know of a 1-8 for under $40? The Orion catalog has a
IntenScreen Plus for $80 but I don't want to shell out that much.

TIA,

Daryl Baird
Loveland, CO