Re: [OM] OM4T+ Zuiko 90mm+Zuiko50mm macro+T20Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T+ Zuiko 90mm+Zuiko50mm macro+T20Flash
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:36:53 -0600
At 07:58 AM 2/23/2000 -0500, TNIC you wrote:

Olympus OM4T - TITANIUM body Excellent condition (OM4T Retails for $1000).
Includes Zuiko 90mm F2 Macro lens (Retails for $900)
Includes Zuiko 50mm F2 Macro lens (Retails for $450 )
Includes T-20 Flash (retails for $50)
Includes Lens pouches, Lens caps, Body cap, lens filters.
Includes High light transmission focus screen.
<<<<
snip

Personally, I would appreciate it if you did not use the OM list to promote your eBay auction. If you wish to offer a FS to the list, great. My experience is that list members are knowledgeable and buy and sell at fair prices. There are also a number of contributing list members who sell items on eBay who respect the culture of not promoting their eBay auctions on this list. I am not one of them, so I think I can say impartially that it is not fair to them to have some auctions promoted and theirs not.

This is just one man's opinion and a friendly word to the wise, because promoting your auction on list might have an effect opposite of what you have in mind.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA
<thismessagewasdeliveredviatheolympusmailinglist> <forquestions,mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <webpage:http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html>