Re: [OM] DuoSync cords - Thompson Photo

Subject: Re: [OM] DuoSync cords - Thompson Photo
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 15:46:47 -0500

To:       olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From:     Steven Read/CAM/Lotus @ NOTES@ALPHABETA
Date:     02/19/2000 03:46:47 PM

Thompson has been reasonable in my dealing with them.  The items I have received
have been fairly graded and no problems with packing, billing etc.  However they
have more or less (meaning I haven't bought anything from them since) lost my
business over offering camera's, accepting my phone order and then deciding that
the item was going to be sold to the owner's son? instead...  Never cost me more
than a phone call but the irritation factor was... well decide for yourself.

* * * Previous Memo History * * *

From:  "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx> @ ALPHABETA

There was mention of DuoSync cords a couple of days ago and I've found a
couple listed at $15 each on Thompson Photo Products site (US):
www.thompsonphoto.com - look under "Other 35mm SLRs."

I don't know what they're like as suppliers as I've never heard of them
before but they list a smattering of OM...