Re: [OM] ELP [OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] ELP [OT]
From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:38:30 -0600
Greg - Now there are three. 'Brain Salad Surgery' is one of my favorite albums
take on long road trips.

RK - After a hard, bad day helping others understand how to get their work done,
instead of getting my own work done,. I like to pour an ale and put on Thick as
Brick. Have you heard  'Heavy Horses'? I think its some of Ian Anderson's best
work.

OM content: I went to a camera trade show today. I spent money on OM equipment.
See post: "Monkey on my back"