[OM] ELP [OT]

Subject: [OM] ELP [OT]
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 14:18:47 -0000
Gregg Iverson wrote:

>Wow.  There are two of us in the world that love ELP.  I actually know
>of no one else that even know who they are.

Thanks for reminding me of them - I'm playing a tape of "Tarkus" as I write,
for the first time for years. There was once a documentary about them on UK
TV showing them touring in three huge container trucks, and Greg Lake taking
drumming lessons! Family and Yes are my absolute favourites from those days
though.

Regards,
Keith Berry (Birmingham, England)