[OM] Terrible Dilemma

Subject: [OM] Terrible Dilemma
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 16:38:21 -0600 (CST)
I just bought a black OM-4T from a list member that is in mint (and I
mean mint) condition, giving me a pair of OM-4Ts to work with, a mint
black body and a beat-to-hell-and-back
so-ugly-it-would-break-another-camera-that-tried-to-take-a-picture-of-
it silver body that's been recently CLAd, so both are in reliable
working condition.

For those one camera shoots and running around shooting, would you:

a) Leave the mint camera at home, where it can stay mint, and abuse
the already abused camera, or
b) Carry the mint body, and save the beat to hell body for a backup
and two body shoots?

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel