Re: [OM] 4T Images

Subject: Re: [OM] 4T Images
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:12:36 EST
In a message dated 02/16/2000 11:04:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I forget who asked,

'Twas I...

> but I took some fresh shots of a clean 4T and posted
>  them on my website for download. I shot front/back/top/bottom at 1536x1024,
>  so they are pretty big at 300K+ each.

Excellent! These are exactly what I was looking for!

>  Just click on the small image to see
>  the big one, or right click and choose save target as to save the full size
>  image (sorry, IE directions, don't use Netscape).  I forgot to turn off the
>  date function, so they have today's date in the lower right corner.  If
>  that's a problem, I can easily reshoot them (the wonders of digital).

The date isn't a problem. I will probably "cut out" the body from the
background in PSP or Photoshop, anyway.

> Hope these help in your project.  Feel free to use them any way that you
> want.  If you publish them, I'd be happy to sign a release form, if that
> would make you more comfortable.

This won't be being published, it's just a school project. You will be
appropriately credited, of course.

Thanks again!

Paul Schings