Acer's dilemma solved...sort ofRe: [OM] OM1 -Reply

Subject: Acer's dilemma solved...sort ofRe: [OM] OM1 -Reply
From: Acer V <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:15:35 -0800 (PST)
Well, a couple days ago you read it...
I was becoming anxious, so I decided to check the cell, "625 A
China". Sure enough, that's alkaline...
The selle was honest in everything, so I took his word that it was using a
Hg cell (he too had bought it second hand, and I was third to buy this
minty chrome -1n). K64 exposed late Dec. was perfect, so the cell must
have died from then.

However, when I noted the 2 stop error (chrome showing +2), I swapped
cells, and the error was still there, exact same exposure readings, chrome
showing +2 from the the black -1n, which is accurate.

Still, once the batts were swapped, why the same error?

/Acer V
--
Coming soon to a browser near you: The Whole Sort Of General Mish Mash,
now frames-enriched at no extra-charge!