[OM] Om 2000

Subject: [OM] Om 2000
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14 Feb 2000 13:41:55 -0000
I think I remember a few negative comments on the OM-2000 but they weren't
very specific. For $159 it seems pretty inexpensive way to keep using OM
lenses.

Does anyone have any comments on how this camera compares to an OM-1 or OM 4 --
er I mean obviously it won't be as durable as an om 4 but beyond that how
about in the area of critical components (is shutter accurate, light meter
accurate, focusing accurate, camera shake (due to mirror) when taking pictures,
feel of camera)...