Re: [OM] Olympus Digital Stratagy was Oly/Leica

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Digital Stratagy was Oly/Leica
From: atk@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: 13 Feb 2000 11:00:55 -0000
How can you know if the 3030 is outstanding -- it hasn't been released yet. I
admit  the specs give promise that it will be outstanding but from the specs
most  of the 3.3meg pixel cameras look pretty good -- not sure which will
actually produce the  nicest image. I'm interested  in seeing how the new
fuji 3.3meg compare to the others (they use their own ccd and they claim  it
has better  preformance (sensitivity to light??)

On the other hand the 2020 is suppose to be pretty good...