Re: [OM] Did I do a dumb thing?

Subject: Re: [OM] Did I do a dumb thing?
From: Volkhart Baumgaertner <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:24:37 +0100
Yo,

on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:16:53 -0600, mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx  wrote:

>Volkhart, in that case, your purchase moves from the status of "Really Good
>Deal" to "Official Outstanding Deal" (almost, but not quite in the same league
>as, the exalted "Doris Fang Garage Sale Special")  ; )

Hey, so given that over here there are no garage sales, so we don't normally
even have the slightest chance of getting DFFGSSs, this makes me feel even
better! <g>

>Good for you... enjoy it when it arrives.

Thanks! If it turns out to be in the condition stated, I'm sure I will.

MtFbwy,
Volkhart

--
Volkhart Baumgaertner     email: kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx