[OM] OLYEU-meeting was: EGENEGB mtg (was Benelux meeting etc...)

Subject: [OM] OLYEU-meeting was: EGENEGB mtg (was Benelux meeting etc...)
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 09:40:34 +0100
Cc: Chris <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Volkhart <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olaf <ogreve@xxxxxxx>, Hans <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marc <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Frank <lindertv@xxxxxxx>, Wiliam <wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Marc,

Let's call it the OLYEU (au lieu?) meeting from now on, to prevent the
name from getting longer and longer... EU being shorthand for 15 (or
maybe 14 at present) countries in Europe.

Both September weekends will suit me too, so let's focus on one of
those. Any preference for the 1st or 2nd weekend?

I have attached a small mailing list of adresses known to me.
Please add your own if you want to be on it too.

Frank.

Chris <cmib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Volkhart <kyu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Olaf <ogreve@xxxxxxx>