Re:[OM] Questions for IS3/OM Users

Subject: Re:[OM] Questions for IS3/OM Users
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:46:12 +0100
Hi John,
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 23:33:51 -0500 (EST)
From: "John A. Prosper" <prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you wrote
>For those of you who have used the 90/2 or 100/2 with the B-300
>"teleconverter", is this a professionally sharp combo?
>How about using the IS3 0.8X wide angle converter with the 35/2? With the
>24/2? with the 21/2? Is there vignetting with the 24/2 or 21/2?

we already had a thread about using the converter with Zuiko lenses...the
first time I saw it if my memory serves me right it came from Frank Van
Lindert with the 200mm f/4...
I don't know with the f/2 lenses but I've used the combination of my
24mmf/2.8 (at this moment my widest angle...) with a stepping ring, during
my trip in California probably not as sharp as a true wide angle but useful
when you are traveling...
regards
marc
Namur