[OM] Benelux meeting was RE: [OM] Boston area

Subject: [OM] Benelux meeting was RE: [OM] Boston area
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:37:42 +0100
Hi Chris you wrote:
>I shall be at Brunssum in the Netherlands, not far from Liége, from  August
>onwards. Perhaps we can organize an international meeting  later this year
>- perhaps in conjunction with a visit to a small  Belgian brewery.

of course it's a good idea as we have a lot of Dutch friends, I already Know
Frank Van Lindert and I would be pleased to meet the other ones and why not
some of our German friend...who knows...
contact me when you'll have more details about when and where you'll be "in
the corner"
regards
marc
Namur