[OM] FS: (Australia) Tamron 300 f/5.6

Subject: [OM] FS: (Australia) Tamron 300 f/5.6
From: Frank Ernens <fgernens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 19:59:49 +1100
FS in Australia Tamron 300mm f/5.6 *fixed* OM mount (not Adaptall II),
AUD $150. Inspect Melbourne.

I'm selling it because I have replaced it with a like-new Zuiko 300mm
f/4.5. Compared with that lens, the Tamron has lower contrast,
slightly more pincushion distortion (still very small), and is a
fair bit softer, *but* it does take 58mm filters (cf. Zuiko's 72mm)
and focusses down to 2.5m (cf. Zuiko 3.5m). Handling is pretty good.
BBAR MC. About 6" long, no tripod mount. Original caps.

Photo Trader $25 escrow scheme soon available on this lens. It did at
one time (after long storage) have a slow diaphragm, but this appears
to have cleared up; I will offer return privileges to a buyer from
this list should the problem recur soon after purchase.

Still WTB Zuiko 1.4x.