Re: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#252885791: OLYMPUS OM4

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting item on eBay web site item#252885791: OLYMPUS OM4 35MM BODY WOW <<LOOK>>
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:15:39 -0500
Would it be unethical of us to send emails to whoever is the high bidder,
warning him/her of what's going on?  Has anyone else tried this yet?  I've
composed an email but am not sure if I should send it.

John
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Ln.  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com