RE: [OM] mirror pre-release and Zeiss

Subject: RE: [OM] mirror pre-release and Zeiss
From: "Buddy Walters" <IRBWalters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 10:48:31 -0800
Joseph,
I do not read this statement that way at all.  The "opposite is not true"
part tells me that if a Professional camera does not have a MLU then it does
not need one.
Buddy Walters

PS, I think this thread from Carl Zeiss was directed toward the Medium /
Large Format clan.  I have never read any recommendation of a Video Tripod
and a Fluid Head in any of my 30+ photography books on 35mm photography.