[OM] FS - Tokina 17mm

Subject: [OM] FS - Tokina 17mm
From: bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 20:23:57 -0800
Hi all,

Yup, I decided to sell the 17mm out of the package I recently bought. Shot
it alongside the Vivitar 17mm I have and they are so close I can't tell the
difference. The ATX 50-250 will go with me on a shoot up in Yellowknife and
then I'll decide what to do with it, although, I am already very impressed
with the results so far. Details on the 17mm are:
        Tokina RMC 17mm F3.5, takes 67mm filters, includes a Prisma Skylight 1A,
original rear cap.
The glass is clean, clear and no sign of fungus, diaphragm appears clean,
stops are sharp and crisp. The only cosmetic marks on the lens body are two
tiny paint wear marks at the back end of the filter ring (previous owner
stored the lens in a foam padded carry case) and a 2mm scratch on the fixed
portion of the barrel over from the depth of field scale. If not for those
I would call it excellent+ to mint-. If no one is interested by Tues I'll
list on e-Bay. Prices there seem to range from $153 to 225 US. List price
$150 (or if I am out of line tell me so).

Please respond off list. I also have a jpeg for anyone interested.
Thanks
Barry H
bhinderks@xxxxxxxxx