Re: [OM] High magnification macro lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] High magnification macro lenses
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 14:02:13 +0100
Philip (et.al. interested in macrophotography or photomicrography),
have a look at a webpage of one of another Dutch photo-enthusiast by
name of Willem-Jan Markerink:
http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/microlen.htm

You will learn a lot about available macro/micro lenses.
BTW, his whole website is full of valuable information on optics (and
batteries...) - as has been said earlier on this list.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.