[OM] FS: OM-10 with Adapter, 50/1.8 and Semi-Hard Case

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-10 with Adapter, 50/1.8 and Semi-Hard Case
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 01:13:11 +0000
For Sale:  OM-10 with Manual Adapter, 50/1.8 Lens, Semi-Hard Case, Original
Shoulder Strap, Lens Caps (front and back), Body Cap, and Instruction Book.

It's time to say good-bye to my faithful OM-10.  Bought it new almost
exactly 20 years ago; I'm the original owner.  The body was CLA'ed by John
H. (Camtech) around July of last year including foam replacement.  Would
like to sell it as a complete camera with standard lens.  This would make a
great SLR for a young beginner or photography student, or as a complete
extra OM with standard lens (what I used it for plus shooting panoramics).

Body: 9+
Adapter: 10-
Lens:  10-
Case: 9-
(See condition details below)

Price in US $ plus actual cost of shipping: $170
Contact me off-list.

Shot the ADITL 2 photo with it (the 50mm Standard Lens one):
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om21.html
Plus this one at the same time:
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/olympus/olympusgallery/om22.html

Nearly all of the White River State Park photos shown here:
  http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/canalwalk/canalwalkframe.html

The panoramics shown in the following two galleries (using a wide angle):

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/panoramic/360gallery/canalwalk/canalw
alk360gallery.html

http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/johnlind/panoramic/360gallery/bluffdale/bluffd
ale360gallery.html

Body: 9+
No brassing, dings, dents or scratches; a few pinpoint size pits in the
chrome around the viewfinder; slight marks on battery cover coin slot.

Manual Adapter: 10-
No scratches or marks; looks virtually new

Lens: 10- Glass perfect; no brassing; looks virtually new

Case: 9- worn loops that go around strap lugs; slight rub mark on bottom
corner.  Nose is nearly perfect.

-- John