RE: [OM] future of OM

Subject: RE: [OM] future of OM
From: "Edward Heler, Ph.D." <eheler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:36:55 -0500
If there were enough people like us who value Olympus cameras, the price
would rise as less and less equipment became available on the market-new and
used.  However, if enough of us gave up, the price would fall and I would be
able to fill my desires for less money.  Just the economist in me coming
out.

Ed Heler