Re: [OM] nyc fashion photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] nyc fashion photographer
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 01:23:58 +0000
At 04:47 2/2/00 , Joseph wrote:
>If it is the same article I read in Photo Techniques by a NYC pro fashion
>photographer who wrote a review of OM, the article definitely said he did
>not buy the system, but borrowed an OM-4T, 21/2, 35-80/2.8, and 100/2
>through the Olympus America VIP program.

Joseph,
You're partly right.  Dobulas Dubler borrowed the hardware from VIP for
shooting the article.  However, he bought the system for personal use
afterwards.  If you still have the mag, read the last sentence of the next
to last paragraph of the article.  It's on page 38 just above the tilted
architectural shot.

-- John