[OM] converting pentax bellows etc

Subject: [OM] converting pentax bellows etc
From: Dylan Sutton <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:32:29 +1100 (EST)
Well, the problem was taken out of my hands by some generous person who
snapped it up before I had the chance...sorry Chris, no auto extension
tubes for you <g>. Thanks all for the advice.
Apologies to the list responding to previous posts twice...I thought I hit
"cmnd-w", but it must have been "cmnd-e" instead.
Dylan
-relaxing in a momentary lapse from insanity, until the next chapter
deadline arrives.