Re: [OM] Solicitation for BIG Images!

Subject: Re: [OM] Solicitation for BIG Images!
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:53:24 -0500
At 10:17 AM 1/30/00 -0800, you wrote:
I am planning to do limited edition fine art printing for myself and selected other artists, and would like to solicit for interesting high-resolution work you might have done. At this point, I'm only interested in accurate 35mm panoramas of at least four frames, or medium format or larger.

Hey Jan...

The problem I ran into with this stuff (and I recently had a massive Noblex panorama piece done at Duggal) is that there are plenty of people who want the output work, but most of them can't handle the input. That is, you need massive numbers of megaytes scans, and where do you go for those? Comments?

Regards,
Denton Taylor

Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com.
Panoramas and Immersive Imaging at