RE: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....

Subject: RE: [OM] The developments of a Zuikoholic....
From: Olaf Greve <Ogreve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 01:15:10 +0100
Hi,

>Sometimes one can even "bring home a little gift"  for the other half,
>so the zuikohalism can be indulged again!

Hmmm, in my experiences (lesson 359 in my self written book titled "How to
live with women") it's actually the other way round --- my girlfriend buys
for $300 worth of new clothes and gives me a handkerchief so I also have
"something new" (translation: no matter how much I just spent, we both have
new stuff; takes away the guilty feeling when the Amex bill comes in)...

Imagine the size of the car I must allow her to charge on my Amex in order
for her to bring me home that 21/2 I now desire ;)))

Cheers!
Olafo