Re: [OM] On eyeballs and eyesight (long and off-topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] On eyeballs and eyesight (long and off-topic)
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:13:13 -0500
Good comments Ken.  A recent study reported in Science News said that
rabbits that had corrective lenses placed in front of their eyes (now
there's an image to think about) had their eyeballs change shape in as
little as two weeks.  Eyes seem to quickly adapt to the viewing habits
of the "wearer"

Gregg